The Surf Rider IV brings the surf and sand in a ground-up redesign which packs 3 distinct spring tank emulations, based on some of our favorite vintage spring-laden pieces. The available reverb modes include a tight tank, based on our 60s Reverberocket, the classic splash of our early silver panel Super Reverb and our SGFX fantasy tank, with a slightly exaggerated drip and decay for when you want Misirlou to sound certifiably otherworldly.
Housed in a compact package, with expanded controls and added features like soft-touch bypass switching with trails, selectable momentary or latching modulation and top-mounted jacks, the Surf Rider IV is guaranteed to satisfy like a cool breeze in the sweltering heat. So, plug in honey bunny, crank it up and get your Dick Dale on!
- Compact Spring Reverb pedal with modulation
- 3 distinct spring reverb tank emulations
- Reverb-O-Rocket (left) – small and tight tank based on spring reverb found low-watt vintage combos and tape units
- Super Reverb (center) – classic 60s surf rock spring reverb
- Fantasy Reverb (right) – spring tank pushed to the limits with floppier springs and longer trails
- Flutter style modulation of the reverb trails – switchable between momentary or latching via internal dip-switch
- Multi-function footswitch switches the pedal on/off when tapped and engages flutter modulation when held down
- Compact enclosure and top-mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Switchable Trails/Buffered Bypass – selectable via internal DIP switch
- Hand-made in Montreal, Canada
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, ~65 mA current draw)
All SolidGoldFX products purchased through the solidgoldfx.com website or our authorized dealers come with a three-year warranty against failure resulting from defective parts and/or faulty workmanship. Cosmetic flaws or issues related to wear and tear are not covered.
The warranty applies only to the original owner of the product and is not transferable. Warranty coverage terminates three years after the owner receives the product. While a product is under warranty, the product will be repaired free of charge. The owner of the product will be responsible for both shipping to and from SolidGoldFX Pedals. Warranty coverage will be automatically canceled should the product be tampered with, modified, abused, damaged through misuse, repaired by an unauthorized third party, or damaged through failure to follow the operating instructions.
USE OF AN IMPROPER POWER SUPPLY WILL VOID THE WARRANTY